Rollerblade Endurance Pro 125 - Black
*Inline skates are in high demand and our warehouse is shipping with limited staff on limited days with the Covid-19 pandemic currently going on. We are attempting to keep inventory as current as possible. Please be patient with your order during these trying times and allow some extra time to receive your order. We will contact you with an estimate of when you should receive your order.
Endurace Pro 125 is the ultimate standard of versatility and performance for advanced skaters. The higher-profile carbon fiber shell combined with 3WD frames, 125mm Hydrogen wheels and Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed. The Removable Cuff System (RCS) gives skaters the option to change from a medium height cuff with extra support to a race-style skate and choose the support configuration for speed and performance. Dynamic Airflow Spoiler (DAS) enhances airflow in the liner and keeps feet drier by directing air to the spoiler through vented soles in the shell, including premium anatomical padding and a micro-buckle/strap/lace closure; brake is not included. Endurace Pro 125 is the ideal training partner for skaters ready to upgrade to a low cuff or race skate without the professional price tag.
• REVOLUTIONARY 2-IN-1 PREMIUM SKATE - Cuff adjustment for fitness enthusiasts and racers looking to train or advance technique
• CARBON-VENTILATED SHELL - Carbon shell with vented soles and removable cuff is two skates in one; power transfer is maximized with higher shell profile
• ANATOMICAL PREMIUM LINER - Comfort padding with micro-adjustable buckles, power strap and speed lacing system with removable cuff
• 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - 320mm/12.6” laterally-adjustable frame engineered to support 3x125mm wheels for speed and maneuverability
• ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 125mm/85A wheels made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed