UNION TRILOGY WOMEN'S SNOWBOARD BINDINGS(2024)
From backcountry lines to Olympic slopestyle runs, there's only one binding that Jamie Anderson trusts when she straps in. The Union Trilogy is a women's specific classic that comes equipped with a responsive Stage 4 Duraflex ST baseplate, supportive Trilogy highback, and the super comfortable Exoframe 4.0 ankle strap. Take on the entire mountain and more with the Union Trilogy.
- Stage 9 | Duraflex ST – Built with a purpose. The Stage 9 Duraflex ST Baseplate offers Union’s highest levels of strength and energy transmission to date. Backed by Union’s lifetime warranty guarantee.
- Molecular Bushing System – Union’s all new Molecular Bushing Suspension System acts as an additional layer of dampening and shock absorption between you and your snowboard.
- Stage 9 Baseplate Gasket – The final layer of the of the Stage 9 base. The baseplate Gasket holds the molecular bushing in place, and adds another layer of dampening and vibration cancelling.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Stage 19 | Duraflex ST – Layered highback construction allows riders to achieve stronger edge to edge response while still maintaining tortional flexibility for a comfortable ride.
- Non-Stick HP EVA – The next evolution of Union’s non-stick EVA technology. Non-Stick Hot Press EVA creates a closed cell finish that’s 100% waterproof. Gone are the days of snow and ice build up on your bindings.
- ExoFrame 6.0 Ankle Strap – Padded comfort meets response. The all-new Exoframe 6.0 Ankle Strap features Union's new Molecular Ankle Strap Padding all the way over the edge of the plastic Exoframe strap body. This new design helps to minimize foot and ankle fatigue by reducing pressure points.
- TS 5.0 Toe Strap – The TS 5.0 Toe Strap easily shapes to any snowboard boot and offers maximum grip from all angles.
- Magnesium S2 with Steel Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Gender: Women's
- Color: Blue Bell
- Size: Large
- Best Use: Snowsports, All Mountain Snowboarding, Freestyle Snowboarding
- Material: Composite
- Flex: Medium
- Binding Type: Traditional
- Mount Pattern: 4x4, 2x4, Channel
- Model Year: 2024