CAPITA INDOOR SURVIVAL MEN'S SNOWBOARD(2024)
The poppy and quick-turning freestyle board that can do it all.
The Indoor Survival is one of the most versatile and beloved boards in the CAPiTA collection. The iconic name evokes emotions tied to historic sessions of our past; this technically packed series has evolved to take your riding into the future. The evolution of the Indoor series includes upgraded construction components like the new META Core™. With its technically advanced combination of Paulownia, Poplar, and Beech to reduce weight, this core, combined with a Titanal Centerline Booster, yields incredible response underfoot. The Indoor Survival also features a New Age Twin shape with Death Grip™ for carving excellence, which means more fun in parks, pipes, groomers, wall hits, and cat tracks. With the Indoor Survival, you can unleash turbocharged hot laps on your local resort's terrain.
- Park V1 Profile – The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Flex
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ – The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Titanal Centerline Booster – Full length Titanal centerline that guarantees optimum stability and imparts ideal dampening properties.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Quantum Drive™ Base – The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Silkscreen Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts